Jun 11, 2013 / 15:30 CET/CEST

Ad hoc announcement of INFICON Holding AG pursuant to Art. 53 LR SIX Swiss Exchange

Disclosure of Equity Participations Pursuant to the Swiss Stock Exchange Act,Offenlegungen von Beteiligungen gemäss Börsengesetz

Bad Ragaz, Schweiz, 11. Juni 2013 — INFICON Holding AG (SIX Swiss Exchange IFCN), ein führender Hersteller von Vakuuminstrumenten und Prozesskontrollsoftware für die Halbleiterindustrie und verwandte Branchen sowie für weitere Industrieanwendungen, gibt bekannt, dass gemäss einer am 10. Juni 2013 erhaltenen Mitteilung der BlackRock Inc., 55 East 52nd Street, New York NY 10055, USA (Kontakt: Andrew Manchester, BlackRock Investment Management (UK) Limited, Throgmorton Avenue, London EC2N 2DL, UK, Tel +44 20 77435773), diese Gesellschaft seit einem Kauf am 5. Juni 2013 mit 96‘728 Namenaktien (=4.31% der Stimmrechte) und 15‘501 CFDs (=0.69% der Stimmrechte) insgesamt 5.01% der Stimmrechte in INFICON Holding AG hält.

Die Stimmrechte werden indirekt über BlackRock Delaware Holdings Inc., 400 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 USA, BlackRock Financial Management Inc., 55 East 52nd Street, New York NY 10055 USA, BlackRock Group Limited, 12 Throgmorton Avenue, London, EC2N 2DL UK, BlackRock Advisors Holding Inc., 55 East 52nd Street, New York, NY 10055 USA, BlackRock Holdco 2 Inc., BlackRock Holdco 4 LLC und BlackRock Holdco 6 LLC, alle 1209 Orange Street, Wilmington, DE 19801 USA, BlackRock International Holdings Inc., 55 East 52nd Street, New York, NY 10055, USA, BlackRock, Inc. 55 East 52nd Street, New York, NY 10055 USA, BR Jersey International Holdings L.P., One Waverly Place, 4th Floor. St. Helier, JE1 0BR, Jersey, und BlackRock Luxembourg Holdco S.à.r.l., 6D Route de Trèves, Senningerberg, L-2633, Luxembourg sowie direkt über BlackRock Advisors (UK) Limited, 12 Throgmorton Avenue, London, EC2N 2DL, UK, BlackRock Fund Advisors, 400 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA, BlackRock Institutional Trust Company, National Association, 400 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 USA, BlackRock International Limited, 12 Throgmorton Avenue, London, EC2N 2DL, UK, BlackRock Investment Management (UK) Limited, 12 Throgmorton Avenue, London EC2N 2DL, UK und BlackRock (Luxembourg) S.A., 6D Route de Trèves, Senningerberg, L-2633, Luxembourg gehalten.

Bad Ragaz, Switzerland, June 11, 2013 — INFICON Holding AG (SIX Swiss Exchange: IFCN), a leading manufacturer of vacuum instrumentation and process control software for the semiconductor and related industries and other industrial applications, announced today that according to a notification received on June 10, 2013 from BlackRock Inc., 55 East 52nd Street, New York NY 10022, USA, (Contact: Andrew Manchester, BlackRock Investment Management (UK) Limited, Throgmorton Avenue, London EC2N 2DL, UK, Tel +44 20 77435773) this company holds now since a purchase on June 5, 2013 with 96,728 registered shares (=4.31% of voting rights) and 15,501 CFDs (=0.69% of voting rights) a total of 5.01% of the voting rights in INFICON Holding AG.

The voting rights are held indirectly via BlackRock Delaware Holdings Inc., 400 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 USA, BlackRock Financial Management Inc., 55 East 52nd Street, New York NY 10055 USA, BlackRock Group Limited, 12 Throgmorton Avenue, London, EC2N 2DL UK, BlackRock Advisors Holding Inc., 55 East 52nd Street, New York, NY 10055 USA, BlackRock Holdco 2 Inc., BlackRock Holdco 4 LLC and BlackRock Holdco 6 LLC, all 1209 Orange Street, Wilmington, DE 19801 USA, BlackRock International Holdings Inc., 55 East 52nd Street, New York, NY 10055, USA, BlackRock, Inc., 55 East 52nd Street, New York, NY 10055, USA, BR Jersey International Holdings L.P., One Waverly Place, 4th Floor. St. Helier, JE1 0BR, Jersey, and BlackRock Luxembourg Holdco S.à.r.l., 6D Route de Trèves, Senningerberg, L-2633, Luxembourg as well as directly via BlackRock Advisors (UK) Limited, 12 Throgmorton Avenue, London, EC2N 2DL, UK, BlackRock Fund Advisors, 400 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA, BlackRock Institutional Trust Company, National Association, 400 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 USA, BlackRock International Limited, 12 Throgmorton Avenue, London, EC2N 2DL, UK, BlackRock Investment Management (UK) Limited, 12 Throgmorton Avenue, London EC2N 2DL, UK and BlackRock (Luxembourg) S.A., 6D Route de Trèves, Senningerberg, L-2633, Luxembourg.

 

Inficon CH0011029946 MUL CH en-US tag:xml.newsbox.ch,2013-06-11:41.437.digest